Our Proven SEO Strategy…
We at the London SEO Company think of ourselves as pretty great at getting you to the first page in search results, even though we do say so ourselves. Most so-called SEO experts have never actually ranked their own websites to number one, but we have…multiple times in difficult niches, and on multiple search engines.
1. Analyse and Audit. First we will do a thorough SEO audit of your website to analyse your backlink profile, on-page optimisation, user experience. Then take time to think up an intelligent marketing strategy.
2. Keyword Research. The actual London SEO agency process starts with deep keyword research to understand what you can rank for, and what your competitors rank for. We need to analyse the whole market and determine the highest ROI search terms to go for, that will generate you the most web traffic for your buck.
3. On-Page Optimisation. We reconfigure your meta titles, URLs, H-tags, images, internal links and other elements to optimise your website and prime it for being #1 in the search engine results. This is the foundation of search engine optimisation – simple but easy to get wrong.
4. Avoid Myths. Most SEO agencies will have a heavy focus on content creation or web design for your small business. One client had over 600 blog posts when they came to us, having been told it would help their SEO! Of course it hadn’t done anything. Writing content without knowing what keywords you’re meant to rank for, and HOW, is a losing proposition. At our SEO company we stick with what gets results.
5. High Authority, Super Relevant Link Building – the key factor most professional SEO experts miss! For both national and local SEO, links are crucial to achieving a first page ranking. We manually reach out to real, popular domains and build dozens, or sometimes hundreds of high power backlinks to your website – giving you a ton of link juice. The relevancy of those links, the domain authority, the anchor text and age are all important.
6. Be Patient. All search engine optimisation takes time. Google does not want unknown, fly-by-night entities coming onto the first page, so you must prove yourself before you can earn your place. Setting up the correct website structure, content, optimisation and then layering that with high powered backlinks over a period of months will yield exceptional results.